Date(s) - 05/11/2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Leading high quality teaching and learning across the school is a one day theory course aimed at teachers who lead PE or teaching and learning across a school. It will not only help delegates to develop the skills and competencies to quality assure a subject and how to implement a comprehensive quality assurance framework across the school, but also how to use evidence collected during monitoring to support staff in delivering high quality lessons and support staff development through high quality, evidence based, learning conversations. Following attendance at a face to face training session, delegates will observe and review a number of video clips of PE lessons where they will be able to analyse the learning and identify key strengths and areas for development as well as proformas they can use back in school to develop their work in this area.
This is a one day theory course that will help practitioners to effectively lead and manage the development of high quality teaching and learning within PE and across the school.
Course outcomes and impact for the practitioner
•Development of the skills and competencies to quality assure PE.
• How to implement a comprehensive quality assurance framework for PE in their school.
• How to support staff in delivering high quality PE lessons through shared high quality PE outcomes.
• How to support all areas of staff development in relation to PE.
Course outcomes and impact for the children the practitioner teaches
• Participate in high quality PE lessons that have high expectations and challenge them to constantly improve.
• Contribute to the development of PE in their school.
Bookings are closed for this event.