Date(s) - 20/11/2015
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Four Pillars Conference Centre
This year we will be holding our 3rd annual conference focussed specifically at primary school PE practitioners. Following delegate feedback from last year, we are excited that this will be our best conference to date!
92% of delegates in 2014 rated their overall conference experience as ‘excellent’!
This year’s programme includes a range of workshops including (each delegate will attend 4 on the day):
- Lets talk about assessment: practical approaches
- The Big Debate: an interactive discussion with our panel of guest experts followed by an open floor Q&A
- Learning Nutrition: where we focus on the small things that make the biggest differences.
- PE is for everyone: tackling everyday inclusion challenges
- Learning by their own rules: creative approaches to teaching games
- Healthy active lifestyles: planning for real progress
- Foundation of early years physical development
- Developing primary dance: an intro to Anneli Education’s excellent resource
- The crucial role of leadership
- Prove It! evaluating progress and producing Ofsted ready reports.
- Real GYM: some new ideas for school gymnastics
- Getting to grips with the primary curriculum
We will also have keynote addresses from:
- Ronnie Heath, the Managing Director of Create Development
- Sarah Moon, the GB gymnastics coach
All delegates will have a 3 course lunch and will also be able to network with some local providers in our marketplace.
* prices do not include VAT
Bookings are closed for this event.