Date(s) - 29/11/2022
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Four Pillars Conference Centre
This year we will be holding our 10th annual conference focussed specifically at primary school PE practitioners. Following delegate feedback from last year, we are excited that this will be our best conference to date!
93% of past delegates rated their overall conference experience as ‘excellent’!
We are delighted to have 3 keynote speakers this year:
- Ed Slater, Gloucester Rugby
- Chris Ellis, The Youth Sport Trust
- Mr Smith, imoves
Our workshops this year include:
- Purpose and Pathway of PE
- Teaching PE with Confidence
- Nurturing Physical Literacy in PE
- A Concept-based Curriculum
- Supporting Mental Wellbeing in a Post-covid World
- Formative PE Assessment
- Active Learning in Numeracy and Literacy
- Creating a Healthy Competition Approach
- What does High Quality Teaching look like in PE
All delegates will be sent a workshop description and asked to select workshops following their registration.
All delegates will have a 3 course lunch and will also be able to network with some local providers in our marketplace.
* prices do not include VAT
Bookings are closed for this event.