Date(s) - 24/11/2023
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Four Pillars Conference Centre
This year we will be holding our 12th annual conference focussed specifically at primary school PE practitioners. Following delegate feedback from last year, we are excited that this will be our best conference to date! This year we will have a conference theme around targeting less engaged pupils with a particular focus on girls.
93% of past delegates rated their overall conference experience as ‘excellent’!
- Embracing Gender Diverse Pupils in PE
- Supporting the workforce in understanding the changes to the Primary PE Sport Premium
- Supporting Mental Health and Wellbeing through Movement
- Top tips for adaptive practice in PE
- Physical literacy Informed PE
- Actively Thinking
- Creating a Generation of Mini Allies for Girls in Sport
- Supercharging your PE for FS/KS1; From readiness to results
- Designing a PE curriculum that is fit for purpose
All delegates will have a 3 course lunch and will also be able to network with some local providers in our marketplace.
* prices do not include VAT
Bookings are closed for this event.