Date(s) - 27/02/2014
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Four Pillars Conference Centre
We will be joined by Baroness Sue Campbell, Chair of the YST, who will provide unique insight into all of the developments we have witnessed in PE over the past few years. This will be followed by a range of workshops and seminars providing more depth into all of the key PE areas, including….
- PE Premium Funding: how to measure its impact, success stories from local schools, help and advice for those who are struggling, Q&A session
- Ofsted focusses for PE: fresh attention and new focusses for PE make this an essential session.
- New PE Curriculum: the complete picture!
- The health agenda: a new Ofsted focus – what are you doing to engage the least active pupils?
- Competition: are your pupils accessing high quality opportunities?
- Outstanding teaching and learning in PE workshop
- Assessment for Learning workshop
- ICT in Physical Education workshop
- Maximising exam grades through PE
…. and much more (we’ll regularly update the programme here!)
Delegates will also enjoy….
- A 3 course lunch
- An opportunity to speak to a range of local providers and companies about services they can offer.
- Our new PE Resource! An online resource of schemes of work, lesson plans etc. Free subscription for the remainder of the school year for all delegates.
- The chance to network with other local schools and share ideas!
Upon booking, we will send you a workshop list to make your selections!
Bookings are closed for this event.