Date(s) - 24/11/2017
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Four Pillars Conference Centre
The 5th Regional Conference for primary schools in the region. This year we are bringing together a range of completely new deliverers to our annual conference. As always, we have been looking far and wide for new ideas and practical solutions that you can take away and back to school.
Our early bird discount allows you to save £50 if booked before the summer hols!
We will be regularly updating the workshops listed below. All delegates will do 4 workshops of their choosing (we will send you an outline for each and you can make your choices.
We will also have our regular marketplace full of companies and resources that you can explore on the day.
All delegates will get a 3 course lunch.
- Creating a whole school cultural change through physical activity – a fantastic case study from Oasis Academy in Birmingham
- Understanding the changes to the PE Premium (reflecting changes since sep17)
- Emotional wellbeing through PE
- Improving engagement in physical activity and healthy lifestyle choices by developing sports leadership
- Games based pedagogies
- Where to start – workshop for new PE co-ordinators
- The big debate: interactive forum debating the issues of the day (with q&a)
- Innovative and sustainable PE – integrating technology into primary PE lessons
- Nourishing our pupils’ bodies and minds to tackle obesity
- Whole school approaches that promote physical activity AND improve academic engagement, attainment, enjoyment and psychosocial wellbeing in children.
Watch this space for more information soon!
Bookings are closed for this event.