Date(s) - 05/11/2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Four Pillars Conference Centre
This year we will be holding our 8th annual conference focussed specifically at primary school PE practitioners. Following delegate feedback from last year, we are excited that this will be our best conference to date!
93% of past delegates rated their overall conference experience as ‘excellent’!
- Preparing for an Ofsted deep dive
- Creating an awesome PE offer in 5 ways
- PE as a driver to change your school ethos
- Using lesson observations to develop teaching and learning
- Creating a whole school culture change through PE
- Creating ways to fit PE into a busy curriculum
- Dance to School – making curriculum dance easy
- Sport Education
- real PE and real Dance
- The impact of holistic assessment in PE
- Creating a PE vision for your school
- Health based physical education
- Leading changes in PE
All delegates will be sent a workshop description and asked to select workshops following their registration.
All delegates will have a 3 course lunch and will also be able to network with some local providers in our marketplace.
* prices do not include VAT
Bookings are closed for this event.