Date(s) - 25/11/2016
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Four Pillars Conference Centre
This year we will be holding our 4th annual conference focussed specifically at primary school PE practitioners. Following delegate feedback from last year, we are excited that this will be our best conference to date!
93% of delegates in 2015 rated their overall conference experience as ‘excellent’!
Ali Oliver, CEO of the Youth Sport Trust will be our keynote speaker and providing an insightful national update with news on the future of the PE Premium, amongst other things!
We will be regularly updating workshop themes – so far the following have been confirmed…
Gender issues in PE: practical suggestions for raising the profile of girls in PE
Harnessing the power of outdoor education to meet physical literacy outcomes
Every second counts: high quality gymnastics provision
Dance as a vehicle for cross-curricular learning
Assessment for Learning in PE using SOLO taxonomy
Safe practice in PE: an update following recent legislation
- Ofsted expectations in 101 words!
- The ‘big debate’ – our panel discuss your questions
- Mixing bean bags with gymnastics: enhance learning and improve fitness in gymnastics
- How to use pilates in primary PE with great results
- Supporting more able pupils in PE when they are better than you!
- More to be confirmed very shortly!
All delegates will be sent a workshop description and asked to select workshops following their registration.
All delegates will have a 3 course lunch and will also be able to network with some local providers in our marketplace.
* prices do not include VAT
Bookings are closed for this event.